Saturday 9 July 2016

FS492, Mix-it-Up You Are Amazing!


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Rita (aka scootsv). She has a very large gallery and I spent quite a bit of time looking through it before I finally settled on this card as my inspiration:

I focused on Rita's
-grid layout
-starburst shape
-colours

I changed:
-moved my sentiment 'up' a row, changed the colour to black
-use of colour (I didn't layer my reds and blues over my yellow)
-no metallic embellishment

I used (also linking up to Ellen Hutson's Mix it up challenge featuring Neat & Tangled):
-Neat & Tangled Scandinavian Prints
-Essentials by Ellen All Inside
-Essentials by Ellen Positive Word dies
-Copics for the flower centres (also for Day 6 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge)
-Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Love the way the sentiment is just slightly tilted Ardyth. Perfect design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Lynn said - I thought the same about the sentiment! And I really want that N&T set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cook grid pattern. I don't think I could have made this card-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple but stunning design with hyour interpretation of the grid design Ardyth. I like your colour choices too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky and retro, Ardyth ... and fabulous ... I too love the slant on the sentiment! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playing catch up after vacation! Took a run back through your blog to see all of the prettiness I missed while away!! Happy belated anniversary, pretty wedding photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card, Ardyth!!!! Really love what you have done here!!!! Simply wonderful!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic. just love your style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool pattern! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean, simple, graphic and bold....makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.